Friday, September 01, 2006

Well,
my mood didnt change at all.
All the while I thought,
"Tomorrow will be a better day."
But you had to ruin it.
Sucker.

Now,
another new problem was arise
Oh great.

Baked some cookies today,
hoping that I'll liven up abit.
Yes, it did work.
Cooking & baking do help in relieving stress & letting you forget all the unhappiness (:


Me with my own cookies!

Un-baked cookies :D

Sifted the flour,
beat the egg,
rubbed the butter.
How fun.

It looks gross,
does it?
HAHA.

Well, the verdict,
it taste wonderful!
Ha ha.
Not that Im praising myself.
But its nice,
wait till mummy & daddy taste it :D :D

Jumi (my maid) & I baked another set of cookies.
Ginger, peanuts, & dont know dont know what else is inside.
At the beginning, it was too watery,
caused by the egg.
So we added more flour.
& poof!
All done.

It taste quite nice,
although Im not a big fan of ginger :/

Shit.
You made HER* go through all the fricking problem.
Though we already went through the hard process,
you just had to make things difficult for me.
Thr trust I've place on you is infinity.
But now, Im thinking twice,
whether to take back what I've said.

You have no sense of urgency,
I endured it.
You have no sense of feeling sad for others.
I endured it.
You dont care how I felt.
I endured it.
Now, you're making me feel bad all over again.
I dont know how long I can take it anymore.
I dont wanna break-down,
break-downs are for sissies.
Im in a dilemma,
should I hate you?

No comments: